description of project
Over the past 11 years, PJS Air has been engaged for multiple upgrades of mechanical services in various areas of the casino including:
• 380 hotel rooms
• 3 gaming floors
• the main foyer
• 10 retail and restaurant tenancies
• 10 kitchens – from 2sqm to over 10 large-scale commercial kitchens
• back of house office and facilities
• 5-level carpark system upgrade
Shape, FDC, Built., Inscope, MPA, Lendlease, MPA, Multiplex, Honeywell
WSP, Bassett, Simpson Kotzman, NDY
Construct-only, Design Completion, full Design and Construct
Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Value of Projects:
2010 – current
PJS Air scope of works for thIS project
- cooling tower installation
- all cold shell fitouts for retail area
- new & upgraded gaming & back of house areas
- Quest room upgrades
- general fans, toilet exhausts, stair press fans and carpark fans
- car park ventilation fans on 5 floors of carpark
- computer room air- conditioning (CRAC) cold isle units
- complete new variable ref rigerant volume (VRV) systems for general administration offices
- existing and installing new data centres to accommodate site expansion.
- ventilation and reconfiguration of the general maintenance workshops.
Delivered on time and on budget.
Make an Enquiry
For all your Commercial and Industrial Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) System needs, reach out to the team at PJS Air via phone or email.
We’d welcome the opportunity to assist.