asset management and maintenance department
PJS Air has a dedicated maintenance department available 24/7 who’s responsibility is to proactively prevent, as well as rectify any issues if necessary. The team is also responsible for the commissioning of plant and equipment.
what we can do
The team guarantees the continuous functionality of mechanical services installed by PJS Air through:
- Programmed Preventative Maintenance checklists
- vigilant and technical inspections
- regular tests of systems on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis depending on the building.
Our team ensure your systems are functional at all times!
We excel in plant preventative maintenance, through our continued support during the DLP and beyond with routine maintenance on all central plant and supplementary systems in accordance with Australian building codes and regulations.
For Building Mechanical Fire Compliance – we provide:
- Reports completed by AFSS accredited inspectors, on both passive and active mechanical services including fire dampers and fire rating
- Stair and zone pressurisation testing
- Smoke and kitchen exhaust compliance
- Carpark ventilation and fire compliance
Reporting – we provide you with the following:
- End-of-life systems and lifecycle management
- Capex expenditure
- Energy efficiency improvement opportunities to help
“OUR TEAM GIVE CLIENTS PEACE OF MIND BECAUSE WE LIVE BY THE ETHOS THAT GOOD MAINTENANCE CREATES HEALTHY BUILDINGS AND EXTENDS THE LIFE OF THE EQUIPMENT.
we strive to identify issues before they become critical, thus reducing the running and repair costs, preventing major failures and increasing the equipment roi.”
Make an Enquiry
For all your Commercial and Industrial Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) System needs, reach out to the team at PJS Air via phone or email.
We’d welcome the opportunity to assist.